FREE GUIDE: 6 STEPS TO STOP ACCIDENTAL URINARY LEAKAGE AND WEAR THOSE CUTE PANTS TO YOUR WORKOUT
Are you frustrated by bladder leaking? Do you worry about going out with friends of family for fear of peeing your pants accidentally at the first funny joke? Have you been told that since you’ve had kids, “this is just how it is, so deal with it”? Do you keep a change of clothes in the car “just in case” you need to change? Do you avoid wearing anything but black bottoms to workout in for fear of embarrassment?
Years ago, I was just like you, frustrated by the constant worry that if I laughed, sneezed, or coughed, I wouldn’t be able to get through the rest of my day (and this was before kids). It was keeping me from getting back to running, lifting weights and enjoying my active lifestyle. That’s why I decided to focus on helping other active people remain active and keep bladder leaking from interfering with their exercise and daily lives.
You don’t have to sacrifice your active lifestyle over problems that can be fixed. You don’t have to “just deal with it” when it comes to accidental bladder leaking or peeing your pants. That’s why we made this free guide for you.
You, everyone with bladder leaking (people who pee when they laugh, cough, sneeze, exercise) in Hays County asks us the same questions…
- Why does this happen? (Am I destined to just deal with this?)
- Why can’t I seem to hold my urine in? Is it because my muscles are just weak?
- Am I going to have to live with leaking forever?
- Can I even get relief from this? I’ve had kids, so isn’t this normal (common does not equal normal)
We have good news: you don’t have to “live with it.” There is still more that can be done and we’re here to show you the way.
Most people get stuck trying to make a decision about what to do next. They go days, weeks, months (even years!) without taking action.
The one thing we can guarantee is that by doing nothing, your bladder issues won’t get better.So, the next important thing is to take action.
How Do We Treat?
- Why you should examine your fluid intake (type and how much)
- The biggest mistakes people make which allows urinary leaking to linger around longer than it should
- The simple steps to get out of (embarrassment, despair, hopelessness) and win back your desired lifestyle
- Hope and encouragement that something still can be done for accidental urinary leaking
- Why people have urinary leaking
- And much more!!
Hear From Happy Clients of Ours
Please take a moment to enjoy hearing of other people, who like you, came in to see the team at Hays County Physical Therapy & Wellness – and left much happier.