FREE GUIDE: 5 TIPS TO FEEL CONFIDENT WORKING OUT AFTER BABY
Are you frustrated by your recovery after child birth? Are you disappointed because you haven’t been able to get back to doing what you love? Are you having a hard time exercising or care for you kids because your body just doesn’t feel strong and you feel like your abs are not as strong as they used to be? Have you been told to just wait and see or “this is how it is, you’ve had kids”?
Years ago, I was just like you, frustrated by my body not feeling strong and struggling to get back to my exercise routine without pain or frequent injuries. It was keeping me from running, lifting weights and enjoying my active lifestyle until I found the best way to get my strength back and rebuild my core. That’s why I decided to focus on helping other active people remain active during pregnancy and into the postpartum phase in order to keep pain and feelings of weakness from interfering with their exercise and daily lives.
You don’t have to sacrifice your active lifestyle over problems that can be fixed. That’s why I made this free guide for you.
You, everyone with who wants their abs back after pregnancy in Hays County asks us the same questions…
- Why can’t I seem to get my abdominal separation to go away?
- Why isn’t my pelvic and back pain going away (even after pregnancy)?
- Am I going to have to live with feelings of weakness forever?
- Can I ever get back to lifting, running, jumping without worry?
We have good news: you don’t have to “live with it.” There is still more that can be done and we’re here to show you the way.
Most people get stuck trying to make a decision about what to do next. They go days, weeks, months (even years!) without taking action.
The one thing we can guarantee is that by doing nothing, you won’t get better and you’ll stay stuck fearing the gym or lifting heavier.
So, the next important thing is to take action.
In this Guide You'll Discover...
- Ways to start to improve your strength after baby
- What steps to take to start getting back into your workout routine safely and without fear
- Hope and encouragement that you will confidently return to the strong, fit, healthy woman you were before pregnancy
- What exercises to focus on to improve core and build the foundation for a strong body
- And much more!!
Hear From Happy Clients of Ours
Please take a moment to enjoy hearing of other people, who like you, came in to see the team at Hays County Physical Therapy & Wellness – and left much happier.